Thursday 20 November 2014

Winners Post and Last Challenge for 2014 - Thanksgiving

Hi everyone. First I would like to apologise for not getting prize s out to you as fast as normal. those who won last time, I have only just sent off for your vouchers and they WILL be with you soon. Lynette, who owns Sweet Pea Stamps has been moving the on line shop and I needed to wait to make sure all was up and running first.
***

Right this times winners are:
Generator: No 9 Vinita
and 
No 1 Kym


Congratulations to you all. Please send me your full name  so I can get your voucher to you .

***

Okay our next challenge will be the last one for a while. we are all busy with getting ready for Christmas and spending time with family. We will be about and may post the odd card or project over the next month or two but the challenges will be taking a break until February .

So, this last challenge of the ear is called "Thanksgiving" but any type of thank full project will fit the challenge. Please remember that you MUST use a stamp though.
As this is the last one for a while, I shall give you an extra week to get your challenge in - I know how manic it is this time of year ! So that's till Friday 11 December at 4pm.

Over to the design team with their gorgeous inspiration.







Margaret
Using Sweet Pea digi stamp Thanksgiving by Regan Kubecek

Using Sweet Pea digi stamp Thanksgiving by Regan Kubecek


Hazel

Using Sweet Pea Stamp by Ching-chou kuik

Tera
Using 'Nectar of life' by Charmaine Flannery




Your turn:



5 comments:

  1. Woohoo! I am very excited to see my name up there as one of your winners! Thank you for picking my card - I am honoured! Congrats to the other winners as well! I am off to email you now - thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your design team samples are gorgeous. I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving Holiday! Thanks for the "thankful" challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my my! I just saw my name and excited at a moment too:) Thank you so much for the beautiful inspirations always and congrats to others too! But I am not able to see any link up to email you? Kindly reply at my link:
    jain161169@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Just wondering if you are going to announce the winner of the last challenge as I made my card especially for your challenge so I'm excited to find out who won. XOX Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi...was wondering if you will be announcing a winner before the "thanksgiving" challenge before February. I would like to clean up my records. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete